Yard Manager: Mike Sadler, 409-740-3755 ext 227
Safety Manager: Mark Aguilar, 409-740-3755
1002 Texas Clipper Road (Pelican Island)
Galveston, Texas 77554
Safety: 409-740-3755 ext 228
New Construction, module fabrication and processing services, inland barge and boat repair.
- Wide range of new construction and fabrication of 10K and 30K bbl. inland tank barges.
- Up for 200 ft. Inland and Offshore deck barges.
- Specialty tank, deck and crane barges.
- Complete construction under roof.
- Over 700,000 square feet of fabrication under roof.
- Hook height of 50 ft.
- 200 ft. x 80 ft. slip under roof with 500 ton crane capacity.
- 1500 ton x 40 ft. NC press brake.
- 40 ft. x 10 ft. NC plasma cutting machine.
- Enclosed 200 ft. x 54 ft. blast and paint shop.
- ISO certified since 2011
Conveniently located on Pelican Island across from port of Galveston with deep water access to the Gulf of Mexico (east of Texas A&M Galveston campus).